They’re from print or are things I’ve overheard. Each one stands alone and they aren’t in any order of importance. I feel that without attributions, each pointer is more impactful and useful. Because they ring true, they don’t need a known name for validation, plus I’ve often modified the wording to make it more clear to me.
– When you’re able to transfer emotion to another person, whatever it is you use to do that’s what art is.
– Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
– Learn from everyone, follow no one, look for patterns, and work hard.
– Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.
– Most people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.