They’re from print or are things I’ve overheard. Each one stands alone and they aren’t in any order of importance. I feel that without attributions, each pointer is more impactful and useful. Because they ring true, they don’t need a known name for validation, plus I’ve often modified the wording to make it more clear to me.
– Email, calls, and meetings are really someone else’s agenda for your time.
– Die young, as late as possible.
– A good question is better than a bad answer.
– Live simply and pay as you go, debt is slavery.
– Peoples’ lives are made up of stories. Stories are what people relate to, it’s probably been true since we began communicating. Information provides a meaningful pattern for data, but a story provides an even more meaningful pattern for information, making it easier to take in.